Seminars & InstructorWE'RE HERE to meet all your Houston area real estate needs!
Mike Brubaker has presented numerous seminars to a variety of audiences including Appraisers, Mortgage lending professionals, Title Companies, Realtors, Homeowners Associations and the general public.
He has developed and presented a number of popular seminars including:
- “IT DEPENDS” – The answer to all appraisal questions,
- Learn To Love Your Appraiser,
- Size (Really Does) Matters, Reduced Appraisal Formats,
- Brubaker’s 60 Second Appraisal Review,
- Mortgage Fraud – Who Really Gets Hurt?
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Appraisals (But Were Too Mad To Ask)
- Avoiding Liability As A Residential Appraiser
In addition, Mike teaches regularly for the Appraisal Institute. Classes taught here include Appraisal Principles and Appraisal Practice. He also teaches seminars for the Appraisal Institute.
A quick list of some of the recent groups Mike has spoken to include:
- National Association of Professional Mortgage Women – Southwest Regional meeting In Amarillo – An Appraiser’s Perspective on Mortgage Fraud.
- National Association of Professional Mortgage Women – Southwest Regional meeting In Amarillo – Changes to the Standard Appraisal Report Forms.
- National Association of Professional Mortgage Women – Houston – Investment Lending, An Appraiser’s perspective.
- Texas Mortgage Brokers meeting in San Antonio – “It Depends”
- Houston Association of Mortgage Brokers – The New Appraisal Report Forms.
- Houston Mortgage Bankers Association – The New Appraisal Report Forms.
- Heights homeowners association – Property Values in the Neighborhood.
- Houston Independent Real Estate Brokers Association. – How the New Appraisal Report Forms Affect Realtors.
IT DEPENDS is a favorite among Houston area Realtors and has been presented at many local Realtor offices and Title Companies. Mike is a regular guest speaker at many Realtor training seminars.
Some of the skills they have learned include:
- Valuing difficult properties for listing purposes
- How to interact with mortgage and appraisal professionals
- Preparing sellers for realistic property pricing
- Aiding clients in investment decisions
- Aiding clients in “renovate or relocate” decisions
If you think your group will benefit from a Brubaker seminar, give our office a call at 713-464-4666 or complete the Seminar Inquiry form to the right. We’d like to help.
Download Brubaker Qualifications (Adobe Acrobat .pdf file)
Residential • Commercial • Industrial • FHA & VA Appraisals
PMI Removal • Property Tax Consultants • Farm & Ranch
Cost Analysis • Market Analysis • Expert Witness Testimony