Who is Brubaker and Associates?WE'RE HERE to meet all your Houston area real estate needs!
Houston area real estate appraisers and consultants, Brubaker and Associates is one of the most highly regarded and largest real estate appraisal firms in the Houston area. We are an independent, full service appraisal company offering a variety of valuation products on the full spectrum of real estate types since 1989. Individuals in our firm are firmly rooted in the Houston real estate community and as such, are members of numerous real estate related organizations including:
- The Appraisal Institute
- RAC – Relocation Appraisal and Consultant
- ERC – The Employee Relocation Council
- GHBA – The Greater Houston Builders Association
- HMBA – The Houston Mortgage Bankers Association
- HAR – The Houston Association of Realtors
- HAMB – The Houston Association of Mortgage Bankers
- TAMB -The Texas Association of Mortgage Brokers
- TAR – The Texas Association of Realtors
- TMBA – The Texas Mortgage Bankers Association
- NAPMW – The National Association of Professional Mortgage Women
- NAR – The National Association of Realtors
- WCR – The Women’s Council of Realtors
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist – Affiliate Member
- HIREBA – Houston Independent Real Estate Brokers Association
To provide reliable real estate appraisal products to our clients in a pleasant and efficient manner by providing a work environment for our employees that encourages cooperation and continuing education.
About Our President
Mike Brubaker, SRA is currently president/CEO of Brubaker and Associates, Inc. Mike has been a designated member of The Appraisal Institute since 1988 and has been appraising properties in the greater Houston area for over forty years.
Mike graduated from the University of Houston with a Bachelors degree in Architecture. He is actively involved in a number of real estate related organizations including the Houston Mortgage Bankers Association, the Houston Builder’s Association and is currently a licensed Real Estate Broker.
He has volunteered his time to these organizations serving in the past as:
- Past Director: Houston Association of Realtors
- Past Director: Greater Houston Association of Mortgage Brokers
- Past Director: Houston Association of Professional Mortgage Women
- Past Co-Chair: Education Committee for the Houston Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
- Past Chair: Appraisal Institute Houston Chapter Residential Admissions
In addition Mike has served and continues to serve on a number of committees related to these organizations. Mike has a broad range of knowledge of many aspects of the Real Estate Industry including valuation, construction, surveying, financing and marketing. He is currently qualified and active as an instructor for the Appraisal Institute. Mike’s broad range of knowledge and experience has placed him in demand as an expert witness in Texas courtrooms.
Past instructor for the Texas Real Estate Commission
Residential • Commercial • Industrial • FHA & VA Appraisals
PMI Removal • Property Tax Consultants • Farm & Ranch
Cost Analysis • Market Analysis • Expert Witness Testimony
Trial Consultant • Complex Properties • Trusts • Estates
Fractional Ownership • Corporate Relocation Programs